Manufacturer Spotlight: Look Trailers
LOOK Trailers is a family-focused company; building industry-leading products while making safety, innovation and customer service our highest priorities.
LOOK Trailers was founded in February of 2010 with one simple goal—to build the best trailer company in North America by building real partnerships with dealers and creating products that have value, feature and service.
LOOK assembled a dedicated and experienced management team of industry vets and set out to build trailers focused on the needs and wants of the consumer. Since the first Look trailer rolled off the line at the Bristol manufacturing facility, Look has grown to six regional plants in Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Utah, Pennsylvania and Texas.
In November of 2011 Look acquired the Pace American brand and purchased Pace's Indiana facility. The LOOK team is re-launching Pace products nationwide with the intent to restore and improve on the iconic brand.
"At LOOK Trailers, we are focused on being the best, rather than being the biggest, trailer company in the industry. We stay focused on our customers, react quickly to industry changes, and produce custom-made, value-driven, affordably-priced trailers,” stated Matt Arnold, President.
LOOK currently produces models ranging form the small entry-level 4'-wide enclosed cargo trailers to the 8.5'-wide custom built 53' goosenecks. No matter what the customer's need, Look Trailers has a solution available.
- February 2010 – LOOK of IN and GA begin operations.
- March 2010 – First LOOK Trailers are shipped in IN and GA.
- July 2010 – Look opens production facility in Phoenix, Arizona
- August 2011 – Look opens production facility in Springville, Utah
- November 2011 – Look Acquires Pace American and Cargo Express brands
- January 2012 – Look opens former Pace American production facility in Middlebury, IN to increase Pace American and build Pace American trailers in IN. Plants in GA, UT, and AZ begin producing Pace Trailers.
- January 2012 – Look resumes production of Pace American brand portfolio at the Middlebury, Georgia, Arizona, and Utah facilities.
- February 2012 – Look receives award from Statistical Surveys for the largest increase in market share based on retail registrations in the enclosed trailer market.
- October 2016 — Look opens production facility in Mountain Top, PA
- April 2018 —Look announces plans to open an additional manufacturing facility in McGregor, TX
The experts at USA Trailer Sales carry a huge selection of trailers and are always here to help you negotiate the many options and possible customizations available when buying your trailer. Please contact us with any questions you may have or stop by one of our six Michigan locations to speak with a local trailer expert today.