Master Tow Car Dollies
Master Tow has used quality workmanship and unparalleled service to become one of the largest and fastest growing tow dolly manufacturers in the industry. You'll find NASCAR drivers use Master Tow Car Dollies to move their own personal vehicles. They put on a lot of miles each year and they need the reliability that Master Tow delivers.
Master Tow Dollies are rugged, durable, and great for quick transport or hauling across country. It is easy to load your car on this tilt style dolly.
- 77T (for small or mid-size cars) fits tread width of 40"-77"
- 80THD w/ LED Lights (for small to full size cars, vans, or trucks) fits tread width of 40"-80"
- 80THDEB w/ LED Lights- Includes all the 80THD does & electric brakes
- 80THDSB w/ LED Lights- Includes all the 80THD does & surge brakes
- We use easy-lube hubs which ease the repacking of wheel bearings by eliminating the need for disassembly and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- All Master Tow car dollies are equipped with new Radial tires and wheels that are computer balanced to assure a smooth ride at all towing speeds and are backed by a One Year "No Excuses Guarantee" against manufacturer's defects.
- Loading ramps and carrying pan tilt rearward for loading and feature a raised tread grip pattern that gives extra traction making the Tilt-Bed Loading safer and easier.
- Our fenders are molded of ¼" thick polyethylene which eliminates metal fatigue problems common with steel fenders, and they will not scratch or rust. They feature oval waterproof LED lights that are mounted with an exclusive light retainer system to insure their secure attachment.
- The carrying pan steers for your car by swiveling smoothly on polyethylene pads which are maintenance free.
- Both safety chains have a unique steel s-hook safety clip to insure secure attachment to your tow vehicle at all times.
- A factory molded plug-together wiring harness is used to eliminate the need for wire splices which often corrode and lead to wiring shorts. It is also poly loomed where exposed and carefully routed outside the fender well to prevent wires from being damaged by debris thrown up from the tire.
- Master Tow has an exclusive painting process which involves chemically cleansing and etching the bare metal before applying a durable powder coat finish. This extra effort keeps our dollies looking better longer.
- 10,000-pound rated ratchets and adjustable straps securely fasten most 13" through 16" tires and wheels.
- Every Master Tow dolly is backed by a 1-year written warranty to show our commitment to quality.
Experts You Can Trust
The experts at USA Trailer Sales carry a huge selection of hitches, trailers and accessories. We are always here to help you negotiate the many options and possible customizations available when buying your trailer. Please contact us with any questions you may have or stop by one of our six Michigan locations to speak with a local trailer expert today.